Use this lovely stopwatch right in Lemur. Don't ever go back to using your phone or quit the application. Stop the time in Lemur right away!
Why a stopwatch?
- Calculate the time you were working on a project
- Measure the duration or your work schedule (How many minutes have I been improvising?)
- I developed this object because of a request and the demand of implementing a time-feature into Lemur
- Measure time of small parts or the whole song in your session, while you’re listening to it (Sometimes the ruler / time display does not view the duration of a part, if the song does not start at 0:00)
- And finally: Have a nice looking user interface 😀 Yes … Make them jealous … Please 😉
When I talk about “Lemur”, I actually mean “Liine Lemur”, a software made by Liine. It’s a powerful MID and OSC controller app that can be used on both Android and iOS. Lemur has it’s own Editor and Daemon (connection between computer and mobile device (tablet, phone) to provide functionality over WiFi).
At least that’s what I think. Some say “Lemur” is a monkey, but I don’t know anything about that. Maybe this link could help you: The truth behind “Lemur” 😉
What you’ll get:
KB (!) to download
things are the best 😛
by Magnus Reichel