Get unusual library-content such as rolling Hula Hoops, Zippers, Hairbrushes, …
You never got risers, hits, sfx that easy!
Randomverse offers great tools and opportunities!
- Randomverse contains 99 Samples, recorded in a special location in the black forest in Germany. 3 awesome colleagues helped to record everything we could find from table football to curtain.
- 29 different sounds are mapped into Randomverse – tight, soft, hard, SFX, rhythmical, … you could use everything in there …
“Randomverse” doesn’t only bring random sounds to your project – it has a function to reverse everything! Did you ever imagine how a slap in the face sounded backwards? With Randomverse you know …
Because every recorded sound is so unique, you get such great results, when reversing them. You never got risers, hits, sfx that easy!
An integrated KONTAKT script preset helps to create drum patterns. Don’t mess around with a lot of MIDI-Notes. Just assign your sounds to the built-in Drum Computer and you are ready to go!
- Easy to use
- Rewarding for non drummers
- Good to experiment and find inspiration
To get individual sounding samples, Randomverse contains knobs for:
- Pitch (Octave, Semi, Cent) => Small feature, but “songchanging”
- Envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release)
- Rotator (good for sfx, sounddesign. Change the rate in the Patch-Effects)
What you’ll get:
99 carefully recorded audio samples[/ultimate_icon_list_item][ultimate_icon_list_item icon=”Defaults-check” icon_color=”#fa8237″ content_font_style=”font-weight:bold;”]
1 extensively scripted Kontakt .nki file[/ultimate_icon_list_item][ultimate_icon_list_item icon=”Defaults-check” icon_color=”#fa8237″]
1 lovingly written User Manual + Documentation[/ultimate_icon_list_item][/ultimate_icon_list]
MB to download
of charge (YIKES!)
Samples to experiment with
by Magnus Reichel
Out of stock